After the announcement that parse.com was closing, I began looking for a each way to use the parse server. Then Parse was supported through the Parse Server on Managed Azure. So I went to the marketplace, selected Parse Server on Managed Azure and clicked install. Once the install finished I googled how to access the parse dashboard. This lead to me selecting and installing an extension. This did not work. So I uninstalled it. Finally I found the browse button, which seemed to launch a portal to the parse dashboard. But that failed with the error "Cannot Get /". Now I'm stuck. I even deleted and re-installed the Parse Server on Managed Azure, but it still does not work. Please help?.
Thank you for posting here!
I would suggest you to refer this article to configure parse dashboard.
Hope this helps.
If a post answers your question, please click Mark as Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.
- Edited by Swikruti BoseMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:05 PM
There was a known issue on IE with older version of parser server dashboard(managed by microsoft). In newer version parse dashboard is exposed at hostname/parse-dashboard
check for readme file in the newer version of your webapp root folder. it has details on how to access parse dashboard
Below data may help you### Useful Links
* App Links
* Parse Server: `https://<yoursite>.azurewebsites.net/parse`
* Parse Dashboard: `https://<appId>:<masterKey>@<yoursite>.azurewebsites.net/parse-dashboard`
* Online Code Editor: `https://<yoursite>.scm.azurewebsites.net/dev`
* Web App Git Repository: `https://<yoursite>.scm.azurewebsites.net/<yoursite>.git`