none
i have a problem for my company email RRS feed

• Question

• Dear,

I have an interior design company called Meyales Interior Design located in Dubai and we already have a domain under   and we registered our emails under our domain www dot meyalesinteriors dot come

sadly when we contact clients who got outlook or Hotmail accounts they receive our emails by default in their junk and I contacted GoDaddy as we bought our domain from them and they asked us to check with you for this problem.

info at meyalesinteriors dot com  is our email id for the company and if we send designs or drawings or whatever files to our clients they always get it in their junk mail so can you help me with this to help me to contact our clients with no need to call them to ask them to check their junk , we don't do any advertisement by our email .

Regards,

meyales interior design

Monday, October 7, 2013 9:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Ahmad abu ali,

welcome to the Technet forums. This is a rather big place and unfortunately you ended up in the wrong forum. This is the Exchange Development forum, which means it focuses on programming challenges when dealing with Microsoft Exchange Servers.

Since what you describe appears to be an Outlook Problem, I recommend you visit the Microsoft Outlook forums and ask the professionals there.

Cheers and good lcuk,
    Fred

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Monday, October 7, 2013 11:45 AM