Mvc and angular RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,Iam new to angular and am trying to learn it atm I am following this tutorial http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/806029/Getting-started-with-AngularJS-and-ASP-NET-MVC-Par

but I find it hard to understand what he means when he says:

• Add a directory to Scripts called Controllers
    • Add a Javascript file to the root of Scripts with the name of your Application (mine is called AwesomeAngularMVCApp.js)
    • Add a Javascript file to your Scripts => Controllers directory called LandingPageController.js

Thanks for any help and any links etc to place that show angular  code in visual studios ,tutorials,videos etc would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

John 

• Moved by Mike Danes Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2:26 PM asp.net related
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:01 PM

Answers

• This is not a forum for MVC, you should post your MVC and other ASP.NET questions on http://forums.asp.net

In reference to your specific questions you should post these on that site, the author or others who have followed the tutorial can then better answer those questions.

By the way that article also has a code download link which you can then use to follow along with or see what the complete solution was. See the section in the very beginning that reads:

Source Code

The source code accompanying this article can be found here.

Mark as answer or vote as helpful if you find it useful | Igor

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:57 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:17 PM
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:11 PM

All replies

• This is not a forum for MVC, you should post your MVC and other ASP.NET questions on http://forums.asp.net

In reference to your specific questions you should post these on that site, the author or others who have followed the tutorial can then better answer those questions.

By the way that article also has a code download link which you can then use to follow along with or see what the complete solution was. See the section in the very beginning that reads:

Source Code

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:57 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:17 PM
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:11 PM
  • sorry where is the download link I cant seem to find it anywhere

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2:29 PM
  • On the word here in the article.

Source Code

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:52 PM
  • Well , i would suggest you to learn and get start with Angular 2+ latest version

And try to do some demos with .NET Core 

It will be beneficial for you

Thanks 

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 5:45 PM