none
sending IDOC Invoic02 604 document to sap RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I`m trying to send IDOC document to sap and I`m getting such error:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "SendPort1" with URL "sap://CLIENT=800;LANG=EN;@a/xx.xx.xx.xx/00?RfcSdkTrace=False&AbapDebug=False". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: First line in the IDoc data has to be a control record.

I have 2 send ports - to SAP and to folder where can I see documents which were send to SAP, first line looks like this:

EDI_DC40  8000000000000886746701 301TEST_PTRXMLSXI_EDI    2SAPID6    LST90CLNT09020100806111255INVOICINVOIC02LS20100806111249

Where is the problem, can anybvody help me ?

Monday, August 30, 2010 5:51 AM

Answers

• From the error it is having trouble parsing the first line. The "EDI_DC40" looks ok so I am guessing one of the other columns on the first line it is having trouble with. I am not an SAP expert. One thing you could do is to customize the generated schema so that it can expect the values on the control record line. If any of the columns have static values you can define this in the enumeration for the field.

I would also check field lengths just to make sure none of the values you use overflows the field lengths in the generated schema.

Thanks, 

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:16 PM