Feedback about Blend preview for SL 5 ? RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know where to post this feedback to the Blend developer team

I would like to ask if it's possible to make the margin 0 everywhere when we copy a control as right now when we copy, it retains the margin hence the control doesn't appear at 0, 0, 0, 0 to see it and move it and this forces us to go in the margin and reset it in order to see the copied control.

Marcheur extrême...

• Edited by GearWorld Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:18 AM
    Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:17 AM

Answers

• Thank you for the feedback. I can't say whether or not a change will be made, but I'll make sure your feedback gets to the appropriate people.
    • Marked as answer by GearWorld Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:54 AM
    Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:19 PM

All replies

• Thank you for the feedback. I can't say whether or not a change will be made, but I'll make sure your feedback gets to the appropriate people.
    • Marked as answer by GearWorld Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:54 AM
    Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:19 PM
  • Thanks for the feedback, GearWorld!  You can also send feedback directly to the team at BlendFeedback (at) microsoft (dot) com.

Thanks,

Lori

Thursday, February 9, 2012 3:38 PM
  •  your feedback gets to the appropriate people.

The best route is to write a Microsoft Connect Feedback issue. That is the official way to report a bug or a suggestion and it gets tracked as to whether it will get fixed or not. Plus people can vote on it.

William Wegerson (www.OmegaCoder.Com)

• Edited by OmegaMan Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:01 PM
    Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:00 PM
  • Hi Gearworld,

I appreciate the feedback and as others have mentioned we will take this into account in the future.  A possible workaround is to cut and paste in the markup rather than the artboard.  If you cut/paste directly in the markup we will not change the xaml at all.  Not a great solution.

Erik Arthur

Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:20 PM