none
WCF-SAP Adapter throwing errors after SAP Upgrade from ECC 5 to ECC6 Release 640 to 700 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

We were able to communicate(Send and Receive Idoc's) to SAP via WCF-SAP Adapter in BizTalk 2010.

SAP Servers were upgraded to ECC5 to ECC 6 and we started facing below issue communicating on send and receive both.

I am aware that there is a hotfix available but that is more on the Receive Side from SAP. Nevertheless I installed the hotfix but issue still persists. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: The segment name is not valid for the IDOCTYP, Release, or CIMTYP. Segment name: E2EDP01006GRP   IDOCTYP: ORDERS05    Release: 700    CIMTYP: . Ensure that your message xml validates against the operation schema.

Server stack trace:

at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IRequestChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.

Thanks,

Vikingss

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 4:07 PM

Answers

• I am aware that there is a hotfix available but that is more on the Receive Side from SAP. Nevertheless I installed the hotfix but issue still persists. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

For this issue, you can contact Microsoft support directly(http://support.microsoft.com).
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, May 11, 2015 6:28 AM
    Friday, April 10, 2015 9:35 AM