none
“Publish Android App” in Visual Studio 2015 RC with Apache Cordova is not doing anything RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to create an Android app using the Visual Studio 2015 RC with Apache Cordova (a multi-platform hybrid app) and for some reason, when I go to:

TOOLS -> ANDROID -> PUBLISH ANDROID APP...

I get a quick thinking/circling mouse pointer then nothing.

Useful Information:

• The installation went fine and I can use the Ripple emulator fine.
    • I did the same steps on a machine with Comodo which allowed me to see what Visual Studio was attempting to access and it was definitely reaching out to the Java tools on the computer (I assume to build the apk).

Other than that, I have no idea! :) Thank you.

Friday, May 22, 2015 5:04 PM

All replies

• Did you encounter any problem when build the project only?

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:42 PM
  • I was informed one of our PM has replied to your same quesiton on SO. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30401908/publish-android-app-in-visual-studio-2015-rc-with-apache-cordova-is-not-doing/

You can keep following up there.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:03 PM