For Elise - part III - with visual effects RRS feed

• General discussion

• Für Elise, Beethoven, Part III, with visual effects.

program no:  NVX736

Hi !

I'm trying to make part II of Fur Elise, i need feed back, how does it sound ?

part II is  not easy to transcode,   wow, !   that's music Mr. Beethoven !!!!

here a sample of measure 25 to 31

program no :   SVH300

here a screen capture of measure 25 to 31 , many in between notes.

• Edited by YLedEditor Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:31 PM new version and somes text removed
    • Changed type litdev Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:03 PM
    Sunday, August 7, 2016 3:26 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• That's great Yvan! I'm working on Happy Birthday haha, so, I hope to catch up in knowledge.

I listened to it a dozen times and compared it to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVW8tgGY_w

It does sound a little slow comparing them, but it is close and recognizable. There are parts where the human player plays like......how can I describe it? It almost sounds as if the player almost pauses for a millisecond before playing some notes, I guess the big tell of whether a human is playing it or not. I imagine that is really hard to program. I saw in part one that you did do it for one part and it sounded great.

Now, just in sound I heard one note that may be missing or isn't recognizable. I will go line by line to try to find what I mean, because I can't hum it for you to show what I mean.

On the song in YouTube, at :50 to :53 we hear the doot doot doot, doo (lol like my internet hum?). Those four higher parts are recognizable. I think the fourth one is missing and I think it is in this measure:

ElseIf (M=27) then ' measure 27

a[1]="O4L64 F" +"O6L64 E"
     n[1]="O6L6 E"
     n[2]="O4L6 A#" ' si b

It sounds like it should be after n[2]. 

Well, I'm not sure! I just learned from you the other day, so, take that for what its worth haha. I love what you're doing and am learning a whole lot from your posts! Keep it up!

• Edited by jaytep Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:57 PM Edited with example.
    Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:43 PM
  • Hi Jay !

yes you'r right, theres is something missing, i cannot pin point it...

This kind of small notes give me headache   

here is where my musical knowledge face the wall !!!

but i think, listen, listen and over listen, and fine tune my program i will finally approach to reality,

but never as if it was played by a real great pianist.

The challenge here is to get close as possible to this pianist, if you see what I mean.:)

Thanks for your nice comments !

• Edited by YLedEditor Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:57 PM
    Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:54 PM
    Answerer
  • nice work again yvan))

now combined all measures 1-31 together in WPL031

and also all 3 mills roating now , first as notes flow, second as measures flow in backward, and third every second note

Monday, August 8, 2016 6:24 AM
  • @tryhest

Beautiful design, Wind mills animation.

Now would it be possible to Small Basic with LD extension to play the music in one memory process, and animation in another memory process, without looping each other ?

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:33 PM
    Answerer