none
VBA copy tables from other workbooks -- HELP PLEASE! RRS feed

• Question

• HELP!!!!

I am trying to create a VBA that is able to retrieve information from 3 workbooks and go sheet by sheet and add them together, basically creating a aggregation of tables

Conditions:

3 workbooks Country1.xlsx, Country2.xlsx, Country3.xlsx.

Each workbook has 5 sheets Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4, Sheet5

Each sheet only has 1 table

Each table has their own header & size, but within different workbooks they are the same (e.g., Country1.sheet1 table header/size is different from Country1.sheet 2 table, but Country1.sheet1 size/header is exactly the same as Country2.sheet1 table)

Table 1: A to M

Table 2: A to M

Table 3: A to K

Table 4: A to B

Table 5: A to M

HELP!!!

Create a VBA that is able to combine Table1 content from each of the 3 workbooks and create a new table that basically has all that information, then on another worksheet do the same for Table2, Table3, Table4 and Table5.

Note:

The number of entries on each table may vary, meaning Country1.Sheet1 table may have 20 entries but Country2.Sheet1 may only have 4. So this is not a static size.

The 3 workbooks are all on a specific folder within the desktop 'C:\Users\Dummy\Desktop\Folder1\Folder2\'

The new workbook in on the same root but outside the last folder: 'C:\Users\Dummy\Desktop\Folder1\'

Appreciate any help you can provide since I have been banging my head on the wall

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:41 PM

All replies

• Does the destination workbook already exist (with Sheet1 ... Sheet5), or should the VBA code create that workbook?

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Thursday, February 6, 2020 4:10 PM