none
System.Reflection.missing RRS feed

• Question

• While I am testing my code which is C#-MatLap integration code in visual studio (console) , The console shows (System.Reflection.missing) after I typed my inputs, I created a matlap code using the case function and i want to choose which case by typing it at the C# console.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:30 PM

All replies

• You're going to need to be more explicit about what you typed and what the response was.  Perhaps you should cut-and-paste a section of your session.  It's likely that the console is just trying to echo the result of the last statement you typed.  (System.Reflection.Missing) would just indicate that the result was of a type that C# didn't currently know about.  If the result is a type from MatLab, that's not surprising.

Tim Roberts | Driver MVP Emeritus | Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 11:17 PM
  • Hi Lightom,

Is your problem solved? If so, please click "Mark as answer" to the appropriate answer, so that it will help other members to find the solution quickly if they face a similar issue.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 29, 2019 7:25 AM