Source code RRS feed

• Question

•  For the silverlight 3 march 2009 toolkit where is the source code for the actual controls such as datagrid and treeview?  I installed it, but I can't seem to find it.

Friday, March 20, 2009 9:09 AM

Answers

• You should have an entry in your start menu for:

Start > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight 3 Toolkit March 2009 > Source Code

This will take you to the folder that has 'Source code.zip' and a 'Sample source code.zip' files.  Extract the 'Source code.zip' file.  In there, the 'Controls' folder contains TreeView.  The 'System.Windows.Controls.Data' folder is the DataGrid.

Silverlight.Controls.Sdk.sln has the Controls project in it, with TreeView included.  RiaClient.sln has the System.Windows.Controls.Data (DataGrid) project.

Hope this helps,

Jeff Handley

Friday, March 20, 2009 2:16 PM

All replies

• You should have an entry in your start menu for:

Start > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight 3 Toolkit March 2009 > Source Code

This will take you to the folder that has 'Source code.zip' and a 'Sample source code.zip' files.  Extract the 'Source code.zip' file.  In there, the 'Controls' folder contains TreeView.  The 'System.Windows.Controls.Data' folder is the DataGrid.

Silverlight.Controls.Sdk.sln has the Controls project in it, with TreeView included.  RiaClient.sln has the System.Windows.Controls.Data (DataGrid) project.

Hope this helps,

Jeff Handley

Friday, March 20, 2009 2:16 PM
  •  Worked perfect.  Can't believe I missed it.   Thanks for your help.

Friday, March 20, 2009 3:31 PM