none
There's not enough memory to complete this operation RRS feed

• Question

• I've got a job that processes 6 different models, but it has been failing in this same spot for a few days in a row now. I have other models that have more tables, so I'm a bit surprised that the process is failing here. The only thing I have different in this model is a couple of append functions in the query editor. Maybe I need to import the tables first and then do a union instead? Also, when I click "table properties" for some of the table I get the below image instead of the standard table properties. 

In this model only, when I click Design there are many tables that appear every time as shown below (circled in red).

I guess I'm wondering if when the model is processed this is affection it somehow. I've tried many other things such as removing unnecessary columns and trimming table lengths.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 8:26 PM

All replies

• Hi jshinnenkamp,

Thanks for your question.

>>>I guess I'm wondering if when the model is processed this is affection it somehow. I've tried many other things such as removing unnecessary columns and trimming table lengths.
    According to the images provided by you, It seems like a Power Query issue. Please do check the Power Query used for table InstanceCovOpenOpsBI. Normally you when you go to edit table properties, you will see Power Query code in Sql statement, see below screenshot for reference:

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:06 AM