none
Exchange 2013 CU2 DAG RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we have EXCHANGE  CU2 2013 DAG on two servers . 

a few days ago. in ECP we have 

BD1 \ MAIL1 
    passive ServiceDown 
    Length of the copy queue: 0 
    State of the content index: Unknown 

we are below error on the status of the copy database in ECP page. "A server-side administrative operation failed Replication Service Microsoft Exchange can not be running on the server MBX-domain.com Specific RPC error message:.. 0x71a error (call remote procedure was canceled) to RpccGetCopyStatusEx4 "

we checked the FRS changed its operation on both servers. 

tried to move the copies of the database using the received shell same above error. 

please suggest.

Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

we have EXCHANGE  CU2 2013 DAG on two servers . 

a few days ago. in ECP we have 

BD1 \ MAIL1 
    passive ServiceDown 
    Length of the copy queue: 0 
    State of the content index: Unknown 

we are below error on the status of the copy database in ECP page. "A server-side administrative operation failed Replication Service Microsoft Exchange can not be running on the server  MAIL1

Specific RPC error message:.. 0x71a error (call remote procedure was canceled) to RpccGetCopyStatusEx4 "
    we checked the FRS changed its operation on both servers. 

tried to move the copies of the database using the received shell same above error. 

please suggest.

Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:57 AM
  • Hi,

1.If possible please share me the output for the below mentioned commands commands.

get-mailboxdatabasecopystatus * | ft -au

get-mailboxdatabasecopystatus * | fl *name*,*error*

2.Run the below mentioned command on the passive node and share me the result .

test-servicehealth

3.Run the below mentioned command on the passive node and share me the output.

test-replicationhealth -identity "passive node"

Note : Please tell me when you are facing the error ?I just want to know did you face the error while trying to move the active mailbox database copy from active node to passive node ?

Please feel free to reply me if you have any queries.

Regards

S.Nithyananadham

Thanks & Regards S.Nithyanandham

Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:22 AM