Remove Parent Node from repeating record if any specific element value is empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have one requirement. this is my source schema 

Quote node is repeating. The Scenario is sometime Supplier element value can be empty. So if this value is empty then only I want to take that all Quote node to target Schema.

So If I have 5 Quote node in source schema and in out of 5 if only 2 nodes having the supplier element value empty, then that two nodes should only be available in target output.

Any Help.

Thanks.

Anshu Kumar

Friday, January 6, 2017 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hi Anshu,

I assuming that you are 'Looping' all the Quote records in source to destination. If yes:

You can use Logical String/Date/Time functoid ( as per your data) for this check. These functoids return false if the data is empty or null or not the expected data type and input the output of this functoid to Logical Not functoid and then link the Logical Not functoid output to repeating destination record.

This will ensure that your destination repeating record is only created when Supplier field is empty.

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

• Marked as answer by Anshu Kumar Friday, January 6, 2017 9:52 AM
    Friday, January 6, 2017 9:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Anshu,

I assuming that you are 'Looping' all the Quote records in source to destination. If yes:

You can use Logical String/Date/Time functoid ( as per your data) for this check. These functoids return false if the data is empty or null or not the expected data type and input the output of this functoid to Logical Not functoid and then link the Logical Not functoid output to repeating destination record.

This will ensure that your destination repeating record is only created when Supplier field is empty.

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

• Marked as answer by Anshu Kumar Friday, January 6, 2017 9:52 AM
    Friday, January 6, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Thanks Rachit....It Worked.............

Thanks.

Anshu

Friday, January 6, 2017 9:53 AM