Humanoid robot control using MRDS RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone, I wanna share with You a project that me and my friend made.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFJVlG_CIM&feature=fvst

Feel free to comment. Enjoy :)

Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:12 PM

All replies

• And here is more detailed description http://www.edaboard.com/thread234632.html
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:49 PM
  • Real complex work.  good appretiate it.
    George Peter
    Friday, December 30, 2011 3:33 AM
  • The work done by you and your friend is wonderful! I've been looking for humanoid simulation using MRDS.

Is there any way you can share all the C# simulation code done in MRDS, so those of us that can't afford the hardware can experiment with simulations?

It would be great to avoid "reinventing the wheel" concerning simulation, so we can all make faster progress together.

Have you already published a paper about your project in pdf format on the internet?

If so, what is the title of the paper?

I sure hope you can freely share the MRDS simulation code. It would be a fantasy come true!

Thank you so much for informing us about your project.

Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:53 PM
  • Excellent work. I hope you can share with the community.

Trevor

Monday, January 2, 2012 12:14 AM
  • Hi Sir,

Fabulous and Awesome!

Its a great work. I request you to publish a paper on it in a good International Journal and copyright it. I am also a robotic developer, I am already working on robo - soldier and robo - doctor projects together which simulate the Human Behaviours and a soldier performs his pre - programmed tasks to fight and shoot while a robo - doctor performs a task to check the patient, his symptoms presently, his previous history keeping and comparison, analysis and prescribing and also operating minor surgeries.

So we all are chicks of one poultry farm right!! Jokes apart! Its really a fabulous work and really appreciable. I am trying to do the same using MRDS and hope if we can share something we can do great wonder in the world by providing these precious gifts.

Good Luck !

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:58 AM
  • Hey PSBK!   Where are you?

Where's the sharing?!

Please share your source code so the community can enjoy humanoid robotics using MRDS!

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:44 AM
  • Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't responded earlier, but I've been really busy lately.
    Thank U for Your kind words and appreciation. So here is your requested share :) The code is a "little" messy and when I wrote it only me and god knew how it works, now after 6 months only god know (if he exists). Anyways, the most interesting class is FuRbt1 - it represents the simulated robot. The code is based on exampe code from the book  Professional Microsoft Robotic Developer Studio by Kyle Johns and Trevor Taylor. You will have to change access path at line 1942 and 3193.
    If you have any questions fill free to ask.

Regards
    Peter

https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|275|1597565058|FutabaRBT1_-invers_kinematics_IV.rar|4436

Saturday, February 4, 2012 2:04 PM
  • I see no one is interested anymore so rapidshare will delete the file according to their policy. I'm refreshing the topic, maybe someone will find it usefull.
    Sunday, March 11, 2012 2:03 PM
  • So, the issue is about how long you can keep a file posted for all to access using rapidshare?!

Why don't you upload it to the CodePlex area by Microsoft, so the wonderful resource you've contributed is available to all without expiration worries?

Please do it.

You have done a great service for us all and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it!

Thanks again!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:14 AM
  • I hope to control a Speecys 101-C with RDS.

Mel

Friday, March 23, 2012 12:56 AM