none
Submit Timesheet Via Timesheet Satellite JSGrid Client Side RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

is there a way to use client object model that already exist in timesheet satellite jsgid to submit timesheet? when you use ribbon to control timesheet jsGrid, there is a TimesheetSubmitTimesheetLines() method in timesheet Satellite _pwaWebService.

the exact function is :

_satellite._pwaWebService.TimesheetSubmitTimesheetLines(psiArgs,fnOnSuccess,fnOnFailur, optWebServiceName)

and there is no clue that what is psiArgs and optWebserviceName?

i want to override existing timesheet submit button in timesheet page for some client side checking (i already use server side event handlers) before submit timesheet and i dont want call timesheet webservice server side.

Is there a resource for these client side functions?

---

update:

I found appropriate function to update and submit and all other timesheet actions (Recall / Reject / Approve / Submit / Save ,... ).

existing "save" and "submit Timesheet" ribbon buttons uses _satellite.Submit(); and _satellite.Save();

and for submitting just use _satellite.Submit(); instead of above function!

There is a weird problem , my new ribbon button enabledScript doesn't work, i even write a function to always return false but that button is always enabled!

• Edited by Aria_Cop Wednesday, September 7, 2011 3:06 PM
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 2:22 PM

All replies

• the always enabled problem of ribbon buttons is for IE cache, if you delete all cache it will work!

how to disable client cache for ribbon based files? (.js , ...)

i think <meta http-equiv="Cache-control" content="no-cache"> may help this cache stupid problem!

Aria Cop
    • Edited by Aria_Cop Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:06 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aria_Cop Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:06 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Aria_Cop Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:12 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 3:45 PM