Missing documents RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I could not find a reference for resource Microsoft.DBforPostgreSQL/serversv2.

I can deployment the resource by Azure Portal, download a template and this is all information about the resource.

The resource "servers" has other child resources than the second version, for example resource "VirtualNetworkRules"

Regards,

Mateusz Aszyk

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:51 PM

Answers

• Hi Mike,

I would have more information about resource serversv2, which is used in deployment Citus on Portal.

All information about server is in docs, but reference for serverv2 is missing.

I don't want to deployment PostgreSQL but Citus.

Regards,

Mateusz.

• Marked as answer by Mateusz Aszyk Tuesday, June 9, 2020 8:51 PM
    Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:59 AM

All replies

• The Resource provider actions are listed here

Please let us know if that helps.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 12:30 PM
  • The doc does not resolve my problem.

I am looking for like this:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/templates/microsoft.dbforpostgresql/2017-12-01/servers

But ... for serversv2 and API 2018-03-29-privatepreview

There are used by Portal to deployment PostgreSQL Citus.

Maybe do you know how resolve the problem:

How should be looks like the url, I have like this:

/subscriptions/[subs]/resourceGroups/[rg]/providers/Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks/[vnet]

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:15 PM
  • Hi Mateusz,

Are you attempting to deploy your solution with a VNET or replication within a VNET or between two VNETs? There are some specific deployment templates you could reference to find what you are looking for:

Deploy Azure Database for PostgreSQL with VNet

PostgreSQL Server on Ubuntu VM (VM Deployment)

Build a Web App with PostgreSQL

The Azure Quickstart Templates does not have an example for replication but, if you click on the Issues tab, you could request a template to be created or request how you would implement the desired template, etc.

Perhaps you are just asking a general question and if so, is there something specific you are looking to deploy?

Regards,

Mike

Monday, June 1, 2020 7:27 PM
  • Hi Mike,

I would have more information about resource serversv2, which is used in deployment Citus on Portal.

All information about server is in docs, but reference for serverv2 is missing.

I don't want to deployment PostgreSQL but Citus.

Regards,

Mateusz.

• Marked as answer by Mateusz Aszyk Tuesday, June 9, 2020 8:51 PM
    Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:59 AM
  • Thank you for the this clarification, Mateusz as it made your request crystal clear. The course of action you need to take is to file an issue with the Azure REST API Specs repository and request examples for Citus. This is the location for issues to be filed to have the REST API doc corrected or the API bugs addressed.

Regards,

Mike

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:48 PM