none
Microsoft Teams - managing multiple accounts RRS feed

• General discussion

• I recently started an external community group and set up the free version of  Microsoft Teams as our collaboration platform where we manage multiple projects. I love it so far and think the platform is way more organized and professional than Slack, which is what we were using before. 

It doesn't seem like there is a way for me to add multiple accounts or easily toggle between accounts. I have to completely sign out of one or the other, making it difficult to stay up to date on the latest notifications from each group. 

Since I couldn't log onto the free version of Teams with the Windows 10 S (Preview) account, I downloaded a second desktop application hoping that I could pin both versions to my task bar and be logged into my Microsoft account on the 10 S version and the community group on the second version, which worked for like 30 minutes until I got error code: SBYSOOO1 "Oops! Looks like you're already using the existing Teams desktop app. You'll get duplicate calls and notifications. For a better Teams experience, close one of the apps." 

Any suggestions for a workaround? I hope this is the right place for Teams feedback, I didn't see it as an option on the drop down menu. Thank you.

Monday, July 23, 2018 9:49 PM