An exception occurred while invoking executor 'executor://xunit/VsTestRunner2/uap': Could not find Windows Runtime type 'Windows.ApplicationModel.Package'. Operation is not supported on this platform. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm getting below error when running  the xUnit test cases from vs2017. it is working in another developer machine without any issue. i could not able to figure out why it is getting failed in my machine alone.

"An exception occurred while invoking executor 'executor://xunit/VsTestRunner2/uap': Could not find Windows Runtime type 'Windows.ApplicationModel.Package'.
    Operation is not supported on this platform."

could you please help me out to resolve this issue on my machine.

Thanks,

Kiran

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:09 AM

All replies

• Got the solution.

Make sure "Test => Test Settings => Default Processor Architecture" matches your build.

i've turn it to X64, its started working for me.

Thanks,

kiran

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:34 AM
  • Hi Kiran reddy sudi,

I'm glad to hear that you got it working.

Thank you for sharing your solution here, and I'll appreciate that you could mark your solution as answer, it will be beneficial and convenience for other community members which have the similar issue.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:18 AM