Scale transformation RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hy, I'm looking for the right control to put inside some text or what ever, that I can apply a scale transform on mouse leave and enter, But I want my text get the same scale effect. And to be complete, I want that the other control next to this one became smaller on the scale up. Difficult to be clear with my poor English, sorry for that. thanks for your help
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:00 PM


All replies