none
Sharing custom outlook appointment form without using a server RRS feed

• Question

•  

I designed a custom outlook form using the Standard Forms Library Appointment (IPM.Appointment). I would like my team to use the form when posting events to their personal calendar and send an invite to the shared calendar. I don't want this form to set as a default on their desktop. We are using Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2010. The director of infrastructure who manages Microsoft Exchange (mail/calendaring system) will not allow the form to be posted in a public folder. He said "we do not support public folders; they didn't configure the server side rule, because of the large amount of overhead it generates in exchange". This brings me to my dilemma. How can I publish the custom form on the team members desktop and laptops without using the server? I tried to save the form as a template and open it on another desktop to publish, but it didn’t' work. I received an error stating “To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded". When I opened the form I noticed custom fields with drop down menus didn't appear. Why did that happen? I am open to any work around options, but I want to keep a single interface. The purpose of creating the form is to eliminate the need to record the same data in mutiple places or use more than one application. The custom form serves all our needs, but I have to beable to share it so the team members can use it when creating appointments.

If anyone can help with this I will greatly appreciated.

Friday, August 23, 2013 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Denaria,

In order to resolve this kind of issue, could you please share me share some steps?

If possible, it would be better if you post some screenshot here. Hope to get your response soon. Thanks!

deny to access the Microsoft. build. evaluation.n project.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:47 PM