Expression Design Equivalent of Adobe Illustrator "product" in Contour/Transparency Folder Menu RRS feed

• Question

• This is going to be difficult to explain because my version of Adobe Illustrator is in French.

I wanted to know if there was an equivalent of the "product" option in the "Contour/Transparency" Folder Menu. I'm translating from the French, so these terms might not be the exact ones used in the English version of Illustrator. Here's what it is in French:

"Contour/Transparency" is the name of the folder/menu. It is set to "Normal" by default. Then the choices below are "Obscurcir", "Produit", "Densité couleur", (separator), "Eclaircir", etc.  ...

It's the "Produit" option that interests me. Is there an equivalent in Expression Design?

Many thanks.
    Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:40 AM

Answers

• Not sure because I don't use AI. Are you seeking the options to combine the color of an object with the color of those below? Take a look at "blend mode", you can find it int the object area, below the "opacity" text boxes (you may need to click the little arrow to show those options)  

"Produit" may be multiply, "obscurir" may be darken, "eclaircir" lighten. There are few more. Let me know if this is not what you were seeking for.
    Tuesday, July 1, 2008 3:08 PM

All replies

• Not sure because I don't use AI. Are you seeking the options to combine the color of an object with the color of those below? Take a look at "blend mode", you can find it int the object area, below the "opacity" text boxes (you may need to click the little arrow to show those options)  

"Produit" may be multiply, "obscurir" may be darken, "eclaircir" lighten. There are few more. Let me know if this is not what you were seeking for.
    Tuesday, July 1, 2008 3:08 PM
  • Bingo! That's it. Many thanks.
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 2:09 PM