none
No Win32 Console Application

Question

• Hi Im learning how to program in c++ but cant get started cant seem to find the win32 console application selection have updated my Blend for visual studio community 2015 edition with the c++ modifications but still nothing is showing up please help
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Osirantz,

I could not find Win32 console under C++ by using Blend for VS Community 2015.

As Blend for Visual Studio 2015 is mainly designed to provide us with a great user interface development experience for creating beautiful XAML apps.

So I suggest you program C++ by using Visual Studio Community 2015 other than Blend.

Since C++ is not installed by default in VS community, you need modify it to add C++ in your VS by:

Control Panel ->  Programs -> Programs and Features -> Visual Studio Community 2015

I hope it helps you out.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:50 AM
  • Hi friend,

How's it going? Has your issue been resolved yet? Please feel free to let me know if you need any other help.  And would you please help mark any reply that help resolve your doubts as answer? Which would benefit all community members who are facing similar issues.  Thanks for your cooperation and supports.

Best regards,

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 1:33 AM