none
Too long to complete driver signing submissions RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My company has started  submitting drivers to Hardware Dev Center for signing. It is attestation signing and we didn't do it before. We followed all requirements and submitted our drivers to Hardware Dev Center. The first submission was in January 15,2016. The second submission was  in January 28,2016. Both submissions have status "Pending" in our "Manage submissions" page. I heard that a submission usually takes five business days  to complete and I worry why our submissions are still pended. I wrote several e-mails to sysdev@microsoft.com but I haven't gotten any replay in the last two weeks. Is there any other contact information which I could use to verify my submissions?  How long is usually a submission completed?

Thank you

Igor Sharovar

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 8:53 PM

All replies

• We are seeing the same sorts of problems.  If you find any answers, please let me know.  The lack of information on whether/when the new driver signing policies are going to be enforced in the OS and why the portal signing seems to be failing is making it increasingly difficult to make plans for our driver releases.
    Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:52 PM