Displaying wrong matrix on "Time Range" change RRS feed

• Question

• I have come across this problem when working on Matrix with IoTHubs. I have used "Total Devices" as a matrix. If I select "Past hour" time range, it show correct data, but if I select "Past 24 hours" time range. the shown matrix is the multiplication of actual matrix with 5, the same story goes for other time ranges as well. So only "Past hour" time range shows correct data. I think this should be fixed.

1) This is the matrix for "Past Hour" - which is correct -  I had one device (which I created today but before the past hour, and I created another device now - so this is OK

2) This is the error-nous matrix for "Past 24hour" - here, the actual value is being multiplied with 5

Alternatively I have tried to get the "Total number of messages used" - and it showed me correct value for all time ranges. So I think there is a buggy behaviour for the device count - it must be corrected.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:02 PM

All replies

• Hello IshamMohamed,

I can reproduce your issue.

• Past hour:

• Past 24 hours:

You can submit a feedback here.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:57 AM