none
Proposed date and time for all attendees of an Appointment RRS feed

• Question

• When a meeting invitee proposes a new meeting time, in outlook this information can be found in the "Scheduling Assistant" (outlook 2007):

Is there any way to access this information programmatically through the EWS API? The RequiredAttendees and OptionalAttendees collections of the Appointment allow me to find out whether and when the attendee has responded, but how can one access the actual proposed new time?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:49 AM

All replies

• You should be able to get that information in the Meeting Response out of the PidLidAppointmentProposedStartWhole and PidLidAppointmentProposedEndWhole properties see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee217972(v=EXCHG.80).aspx. On the Appointment object itself the information is stored in Recipients collection in a few Extended properties. Access to the Recipients collection in EWS is limited to the just the Strongly typed properties so these properties aren't accessible (this is one place where there isn't feature parity with MAPI).

Cheers
    Glen

Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:47 AM
  • Thank you for the answer. I already found out how to get the information through the meeting response.

Unfortunately we're in a situation where we don't have (all) meeting responses anymore, just a big calendar full of appointments... So I guess we will either have to give up on this scenario or revert to MAPI.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:25 AM