AutoFormatRule Filter By UserProperty Outlook Addin RRS feed

• Question

• I have figured out how to set a user property in my outlook addin now i am trying to create a custom AutoFormatRule based on this user property. Is there a filter for this if so anyone know how to set this up. Or is there another way to mark a email then format the list item in outlook?

Thank You in Advance for any help.

Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:44 PM

All replies

• Hello Scott,

Based on my test, it is possible to create AutoFormatRule, but the Filter value can’t be applied.

For more information, please see Outlook VSTO Add In:AutoFormatRule Filter is not applied

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, August 13, 2018 2:35 AM
  • Hi Scott,

Hope your updates and feedback. Any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know. Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, August 17, 2018 2:55 AM
  • I can create the rule using other properties such as subject and the filter works i was just curious if anyone knows the filter for user properties.
    Monday, August 20, 2018 7:27 PM