WinCE5.0 system time delay while updating minutes from rtc. RRS feed

• Question

• In WinCE5.0 , PXA270 processor board , the minutes of system time getting updated after some seconds delay RTC, how can i rectify this issue? how can i make it change simultaneously???
    • Moved by Cindy Meister MVP Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:38 PM not vsto or Office related (From:Visual Studio Tools for Office)
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• PLZ reply it ASAP!!! PLZ do the needful , thanx in advance.
    thawheed
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:38 AM
  • If you had posted in a forum that matched the topic of your question you might have gotten an answer by now. That's not guaranteed - for a guaranteed response time you have to use paid support.

But if you post a WinCE question in a forum dealing with Office technologies you're simply not going to get an answer <shurg>

As you're totally off-topic in the VSTO forum and I have no idea where this question should be asked, I'm going to move it to "Where is the forum for..." where someone may be able to redirect you. But that will take time. If you're in a hurry, I recommend you do some research on the main forum site to find a forum that matches your topic...

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:38 PM
  • Hi JSTh,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to suggest posting your question in the Windows Embedded forum:

Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Windows Embedded Compact Forums > Windows Embedded Compact Managed ApplicationLocated at:
    Hope this would be helpful.
    Pan Zhang
    STO Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:27 AM