How to insert a watermark in crystal reports RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi all,

I m still not finding a way to insert a watermark into the detail section of a crytal report.

answer asap.

thanks...

Vishal.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:59 AM

All replies

• Making an object underlay a following section
    Making an object underlay a following section
    To make the picture underlay the following section
    1. On the Report menu, click Section Expert.

The Section Expert dialog box appears.

2. In the Sections list, click Page Header, then select the Underlay Following Sections check box.
    3. Click OK to preview the report again.

The picture now prints in both the first Group Header and the following few Details sections, next to (instead of above) the text in the body of the report.

Note:    Using the technique of placing a picture to the right of the body of the report, you can set up a chart or an employee picture to print beside the details pertaining to that chart or employee.

4. Once you are finished previewing the report, return to the Design tab.
    5. Resize the picture vertically to make it two or three times larger, then preview the report again.

The bitmap file now underlays more sections.

The area in which the picture underlays depends on the following conditions:

• The size of the picture.
    • The section in which the picture was originally placed.
    • The position of the picture in the section.

By modifying size and placement of an object, you can create a variety of visual effects, using the underlay feature.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:29 AM
  • make a new section before detail may you can use page header or by inserting new page header, "Page Header b" place your picture in it select underlying option from section expert for that particular section contain picture then re-size the picture according to your requirement!
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:34 AM
  • I can see the watermark. But the box objects disappear when watermark is present. Text is fine though. My watermark is a png image. Any ideas?

Thanks.

realG
    Monday, November 8, 2010 4:48 PM