How to correct the warnings of the XAP file when submitting app in Store? RRS feed

• Question

• Missing Game rating: OFLC_NZ

Hi

I have submitted a game in the store, but during submission process I got a warning file attached. This game rating certification for diffrent countries. May I know how do I get the required ertifications from the countries listed here.

Missing Game rating: OFLC_NZ

Missing Game rating: PEGI

Missing Game rating: PEGI_PT

Missing Game rating: ESRB

Missing Game rating: CERO

Missing Game rating: COB_AU

Missing Game rating: USK

Missing Game rating: FPB

During App submission, I got some warnings like this for Game rating, how do I resolve it? This is the first time, I am submitting an app (Game) in the store, so not fully comply/knowledgable of the MicroSoft rating policies.

• Edited by chinta14 Sunday, September 1, 2013 7:29 AM
    • Moved by Richard MuellerMVP Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:40 AM Not a "Forums Issues" question
    Sunday, September 1, 2013 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hey Chinta,

Sorry for the delay, but I believe I can help you with this.
    For all Windows Store games, you are required to contain a GDF file to meet each regions age rating requirements. Below is the guide to creating the document, so this should help clear those rating errors. 

Create a GDF file

To help share understanding of the age rating board itself and terminology used, read through the knowledge base below that goes through specifically that. 

Age ratings and rating boards

Each region will need a rating, once you create your GDF document that will resolve the errors you posted about. Thank you for your patience and best of luck with the game!

- Robert

Thursday, September 5, 2013 4:07 PM