How to make setup project RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone!

I have some projects. How to make setup projects from 8 th projects? Thank you.

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, February 17, 2020 5:20 PM Setup related
    Friday, February 14, 2020 5:56 AM

All replies

• Hi ДДВ,
    I viewed your description and noticed that the eighth project is setup.could you please explain what " How to make setup projects from 8 th projects?" means in details?
    According to my understanding, do you want to set the eighth project as the startup project? If so, you can right-click the project and select Set as StartUp Project.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 14, 2020 7:09 AM
  • I need to create a Setup.exe to install this program on other computers. How to do this correctly. I used to have one project in the solution and now there are several. I'm sorry, but I did it. Unfortunately, I need to run this on other computers.
    Friday, February 14, 2020 7:41 AM
  • Hi ДДВ,
    You can right click the project which you want to install and click the Properties.Then enter the Publish page.
    More detailed steps you can refer to this document.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 17, 2020 9:48 AM