none
Accessing Rehearsal Timings from PowerPoint 2010 Object Model RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to access the values set after a user "Rehearses Timings" from the object model in PowerPoint 2010?
    Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

As far as I know, it's stored  in a slide level tag called Timing. The contents of the tag looks like this http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/microsoft.office.interop.powerpoint.timing.aspx

It is the delimiter and the numbers indicate the interval in seconds between each mouse click. I think you can access the Rehearsal Timings via it.

Hope this can help you.

Best Regards,

Leo_Gao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Marked as answer by Leo_GaoModerator Monday, September 17, 2012 1:20 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Justin Welsch Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:56 PM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 5:33 AM
  • Leo_Gao makes a good suggestion, however it may be that what you're looking for is the AdvanceTime property of the SlideShowTransition object; which in turn is a property of each Slide object.
    • Edited by JosephFox Monday, September 10, 2012 10:30 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2012 10:27 AM
  • This is not what I am looking for.  Using the method you suggested will modify the timings values as seen in the Animation Pane.  If you use PowerPoint's "Rehearse Timings" feature, the timings that it sets do not affect the values seen in the Animation Pane.
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:56 PM
  • The AdvanceTime property only affects the duration of a slide.  I need to control the timings of each animation in a slide.
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:58 PM