Rating and Reviews_not updated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have published an app on Windows Store recently. Our customers and myself had reviewed and rated our app 3 days before, but still it is not reflecting in store. Where we are missing?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

KVBPDC

Monday, August 31, 2015 5:09 AM

All replies

• Ratings and reviews are often delayed and sometimes doesn't appear before after a couple of weeks. It's normal.
    Monday, August 31, 2015 7:27 AM
  • Hello,

There is the problem with the windows phone store INDIA. Rating and reviews are updated after 16 days. 

I have already reported the problem. But no one took any action to solve it. You guys should submit ticket and report.

Monday, August 31, 2015 7:33 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, I have escalated the same to Support Team. Find the reply from them below.

I reviewed your support ticket and see that you have a concern regarding reviews left for your app. I see that the app was recently published. When an app is initially published it can take up to 10 days for the reviews to be posted to the store and dashboard.

As long as the customers can download the app and leave reviews then you should be ok. After a few days they will being to appear on both the store and dashboard. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 7:24 AM
  • They are  not understanding the issue. This specific problem exists only with windows phone store INDIA. Reviews appear on store after 16 days. If some customer reviews app today in windows phone store india, his rating/review will appear on store after 16 days exactly.

Pleease report again. I am doing as well

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:37 AM