Using Printer in Small Basic and Make an exe RRS feed

• Question

•  I would like to know how can I print out text in my printer. and

Is possible make an .exe from small basic program.

Thank you.
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:32 PM

Answers

• Small Basic programs currently don't have access to the Printer.  However, if you are looking for a way to print out your program, hit the "publish" button and that'll give you a web url for your program listing.  You can then open that page on your favorite browser and print it from there.

To make a .exe from your small basic program, just save the program to a known location and run it.  Your .exe will be in the same place you saved your program.
    • Marked as answer by Dudeson Friday, January 29, 2010 12:06 AM
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:50 PM

All replies

• Small Basic programs currently don't have access to the Printer.  However, if you are looking for a way to print out your program, hit the "publish" button and that'll give you a web url for your program listing.  You can then open that page on your favorite browser and print it from there.

To make a .exe from your small basic program, just save the program to a known location and run it.  Your .exe will be in the same place you saved your program.
    • Marked as answer by Dudeson Friday, January 29, 2010 12:06 AM
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:50 PM
  • An extension I believe that extension is Data extension. it has a printing class
    Monday, April 16, 2012 2:02 AM
  • An extension I believe that extension is Data extension. it has a printing class

Did you really have to reply? Check the reply date on Vijaye's post: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:50 PM

Monday, April 16, 2012 8:08 PM