none
"ERROR: Reported digitizer size cannot be correlated with actual screen size" when submitting screen dimensions in Windows DTM Studio RRS feed

• Question

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU   T9400 @ 2.53GHz 2.53GHz
    RAM: 1GB

Using Windows Driver Test Manager Studio 1.5.7565.000 to launch an instance of 'Windows Touch logo Test (MANUAL)' on a client machine with Windows Driver Test Manager client installed on it. At the beginning screen in which it asks for the horizontal and vertical parameters I put those in based on the specs that I have and it comes back with the following error message every time:

"WARNING: Reported digitizer size cannot be correlated with actual screen size. Logo test results may not reflect accurate behavior , and the user experience with Windows Touch may be impaired. Please ensure correct support for physical size in the touch digitizer usages."

Clicking the 'OK' button allows the test to continue. However, as long as this error message comes up I can't consider any results valid. Also, the boxes in which to put in the sizes do not take decimal points, so it is not possible to give a completely accurate size.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:16 PM

All replies

• Has it solved?

I have the same problem. How should I do?

Monday, August 1, 2011 2:48 AM