none
A road through my residential property? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 'newbie' hereZooming in on my property you have a road marked down my private residential drive leading to my garage. To check, I chose 'road view' and yes you have done this. My house is NOT a road! There is one property at the end of my private, (not shared) drive, and that only has private 'access to property' rights. If you think this is correct to put a road on someones residential drive, why haven't you done so on the other properties that surround me? There are no buttons on the map page that match the question I have just asked here.

Help and suggestions to rectify this very worrying situation would be most welcome. Thank you in advance.

Fozz777

Friday, May 11, 2018 1:15 PM

Answers

• I assume you're talking about consumer website www.bing.com/maps, these forums are for the Bing Maps API's, which are completely separate from consumer website.
    In your case you should choose Feedback button at the bottom of the www.bing.com/maps page and choose "Report a map problem" then "Roads" in "Tell us the problem area", and in next dropdown "Tell us the specific issue" - "Road needs to be removed" (if this is what you're reporting), there is also "Something else" category if those listed there do not match one that you want to report, and you can also provide additional description.
    Sunday, May 13, 2018 5:42 AM