ajaxcontroltoolkit inside web user control. is it possible??? RRS feed

• Question

• User1985754105 posted

can i make a custom web user control that contains a repeater webcontrol, which inside the item template there is several ajaxcontrols from ajaxcontroltoolkit?? this is related to my latest post, the subject is "textboxlist". i try to follow the answer given to me earlier, but when i tried to fill the item template inside the repeater with one of ajaxcontroltoolkit, it wouldnt show up!

is it impossible using ajaxcontroltoolkit inside the custom web user control inside .ascx files????can u guyz help me?

thx

Friday, April 18, 2008 11:51 AM

Answers

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

Are you asking user control (.ascx)? If so, just drag the control in AjaxControlToolKit into the webform of your .ascx page.

<o:p> </o:p>

If what you mean is to add the AjaxControlToolkit control into your custom server control, you should add the AjaxControlToolkit.dll into your current web custom server control library project, create an composite control (make your custom control implement the CompositeControl base class), and initial and create the controls in AjaxControlToolkit.

<o:p> </o:p>

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:56 PM