[Problem] Web-app on browser "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable" RRS feed

• Question

• User-1008049040 posted

Good morning, I have developed a web-app in .aspx format (through Visual Studio 2017). I have included all the .aspx files in a folder inside my Aruba server, to display them via a browser. When I search for a .aspx file, which is part of the web-app folder, on the browser (zzz.mysite.it/webappfolder/filename.aspx) I find the following words: "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable ". Why?

As for the aforementioned wording, I would like to point out that within the Windows 2012 R2 server I uploaded the ASPX 2.0 and 4.5 framework and the IIS server. ASP.NET is up and running. In addition, a subsite called "webappaccess" has been created inside the server, containing all the .aspx files. But the error, and therefore the wording, remains the same.

Thank you

Monday, February 19, 2018 3:58 PM

Answers

• User-821857111 posted

This sounds like some kind of configuration specific to your hosting company. Try browsing to www.mysite.it/filename.aspx (assuming that the webappaccess has been configured as the root of your site) and if that doesn't work, you should talk to your hosting company.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, February 19, 2018 4:11 PM