none
Application Hangs in IE browser

Question

• Hi Team,

I have problem which is very weird, I'm trying to create transacations from the UI to SQL database and the same piece of code works locally and in deployed instances in Chrome browser. But the in IE after creating 30 transactions  the application hangs and doesn't respond (hangs completely) this behvious is only in IE and not in chrome.

I'm using VS2013, MVC and Kindly let me know if there is any solution for the same

Davanam Karthik

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 3:05 PM

Answers

• Hi davanam karthik,

Actually you know that this forum is to discuss the VS IDE. If the same code just has this issue in IE, I think that it would be not the VS IDE issue.

Which IE version did you use? Do you use the IE 11? To make sure that whether just your IE has this issue, could you run your app in other IE machine? If it worked well, at least we could know that it is the IE issue in this specific machine.

Since the ASP.NET has his own support site, and just the specific MVC app has this issue in IE, if you have no other machine to really repro this issue, one idea is that you could post this issue to the ASP.NET forum http://forums.asp.net where asp.net experts live in, and there you would get dedicated support. You could share a simple sample in your new post, so it would be better for the ASP.NET members to really repro this issue.

Of course, please also reset IE settings and clean the cache or history, test it again in your side.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:11 AM