none
Azure Data Marketplace approval process RRS feed

• Question

• I just started trying Azure Marketplace, and eventually I plan to publish data about online fundraising for non-profits in the US.

As a trial, I submitted a non-thrill U.S. State data for approval, just want to see the whole process and how the data will be shown to the public. So 2 questions here:

1. how soon will I get the approval?

2. will those type of initial sample data be approved for development purpose, or is there a better way to approach this?

I appreciate your answer.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Azure Marketplace publish data used to provide data to consumers and developers, not just for your development application, such as Microsoft Translator API, you can set it free or need billing for your data. If you only want to provide data to your hosted service, just user SQL Azure, storage for archieving your goal. For How soon will you get the approval please try to connect our support on:

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=14234&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Hope this helps.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Thursday, May 17, 2012 5:06 AM
  • Hi Raymond,

You can always contact us using Feedback option on the Marketplace to validate your offer approval status.

Generally speaking, we do not approve interim offers, but you can test your offer in production even before you submit it. Please use "Preview" options in publishing portal for testing your offers and applications.

Thanks,

Max

Monday, May 21, 2012 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Azure Marketplace publish data used to provide data to consumers and developers, not just for your development application, such as Microsoft Translator API, you can set it free or need billing for your data. If you only want to provide data to your hosted service, just user SQL Azure, storage for archieving your goal. For How soon will you get the approval please try to connect our support on:

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=14234&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Hope this helps.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Thursday, May 17, 2012 5:06 AM
  • Hi Raymond,

You can always contact us using Feedback option on the Marketplace to validate your offer approval status.

Generally speaking, we do not approve interim offers, but you can test your offer in production even before you submit it. Please use "Preview" options in publishing portal for testing your offers and applications.

Thanks,

Max

Monday, May 21, 2012 6:05 AM