none
Can't submit updated app after it was unpublished; no response from reportapp@microsoft.com

Question

• Like the title says. My app was unpublished by Microsoft for vague reasons, and I can't re-submit because the dev center has my submission all read-only. I followed instructions and emailed reportapp@microsoft.com yesterday but haven't gotten a response.

Would someone from the store team please allow me to submit an updated app? 

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Euge,

You have followed the right path to resubmit your app and the best practice is still to wait for the response from reportapp team since the process might take a period of time.

If you still cannot receive response email after that, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account for a further investigation or update your progress here so that I can report your issue to the reportapp team.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:32 AM
  • Still haven't heard a response.
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:54 AM