Create dynamic map report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to enquire, is there a away to generate dynamic map report. My scenario is as follows:

I have a report which report item is a map, it is created dynamically using C#. I want user to enter the countries they want to preview. With the selected country, I will add the country map layer to the report. Different users might want to see different countries. Thus the dynamic map report. Are there codes or workaround solution for such reports? I am open to all solution be it coding or configurating of reports.

Thank you alot.

Mai
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 3:02 AM

Answers

• Hi JuzMe,

Thanks for your post.

Based on my experience, there is no an easy way to realize it, maybe you could create all maps for all the desired countries, then use the parameter value to control the visibility of the relevant map item.
    Moreover, if you truly find the way which is easy to create the dynamic map report and change the map layer using C#, please share it in the forum, which would be helpful to other people who have the same requirement.

Thanks,
    Bill Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by Zilong Lu Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:10 AM
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:38 AM