Can't find my recently deployed app in sore RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My app was published 2 weeks ago and still i can't find it in store search. In my dashboard it says that it will be visible in search up to 24 hours after publishing, also i found this article https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/5f315f36-dc15-474f-a664-59289b76e1ad/cant-find-my-published-app-in-the-windows-store-or-phone-store?forum=wpsubmit  , but app was published two weeks ago... I wrote a letter to the dev support, but received no answer.

Ty for reply

Monday, October 3, 2016 1:22 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I think you could try to update your app by clicking Make product unavailable in the app overview page and then click Make product available. It will take about 24-48 hours for your app to appear in the Store again.

Sometimes, this could help to resolve this issue, so you might as well try it once or twice.

If you're still faced with this issue, please create a request here through your developer account and you might need to provide your application name so that you will receive better further assistance.

Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:27 AM