PowerBi Azure AD Logs Integration Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am following steps mentioned in following document to configure PowerBI to import Azure AD Logs as a data source for reporting.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/reports-monitoring/howto-power-bi-content-pack

It prompts me for credentials, I provided global admin credentials that were authenticated correctly over OAUTH, however at the end of it I get following error:

Failed to update data source credentials: The credentials provided for the AADData source are invalid.

Any comments on what might be going wrong? 

Thanks!

Thursday, August 16, 2018 12:16 AM

Answers

• You may refer the similar Power BI community thread, where it is mentioned that Azure Active Directory Activity content pack requires Azure AD Premium to access the data. Please verify your subscription. I reproduced the same scenario and succeeded with Premium subscription Azure AD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by Ajay Kadam Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:08 AM
    • Marked as answer by bpnkul Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:31 PM
    Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:07 AM