none
No internet no Date picker control coming on New item form- strange RRS feed

• Question

• We are using sharepoint 2007, on sharepoint default new item form there is 1 column date time, now if there is no iternet Date time picker is not coming (Next to textbox of date time control) , if internet is there it is coming.

This is default form , no external js is refered, in same browser when internet is there Date picker is coming, no internet no Date picker control.

As we are not adding custom JS , I created another sharepoint list with date timee control, there also I found this issue , page is default sharepoint list new item, I checked in IE netowrk tab(from Dveloper tool no external js is getting loaded)

Please mark answer , if you think answer is helpful or correct.

• Edited by Mahindrakar Sunday, April 2, 2017 8:58 AM more details
    Saturday, April 1, 2017 11:39 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, try to use fiddler with internet connection and without and try to compare the responses list or missing files.

Secondly,

Your form has been customized with jQuery date picker and the required files such as jQuery and jquery UI js files are being used CDN (Content Delivery Network). You can download these files and stored it style library and then update the custom form to use the style library file reference instead of CDN.

When you test with you comes to external JS references in your form

Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the answer if it helps you

Sunday, April 2, 2017 8:16 AM
  • Thanks for your eply

As we are not adding custom JS , I created another sharepoint list with date time control, there also I found this issue , page is default sharepoint list new item, I checked in IE netowrk tab(from Dveloper tool no external js is getting loaded)

Sunday, April 2, 2017 8:59 AM
  • Hi All , I got the solution

Sharepoint 2007 gives issue on IE 11 some functions doesnot work , properly , because JS does not properly.

add your site in IE , browser compatabily mode , check below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/17472/windows-internet-explorer-11-fix-site-display-problems-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:57 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your sharing, you could mark your solution as answer, so it may help other community members find the helpful information quickly

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 9:08 AM