How to send "HTTP 200" response RRS feed

• Question

• User-350763668 posted

Hi, i am implementing a third party (nexi) payment system in my web application.

They say this in their technical page:

ATTENTION
    To acknowledge receipt of the notification, the message returned by the call must be an "HTTP 200".

Actions cannot be taken on the transaction until the outcome (HTTP 200) has been returned in response to the notification.

this is a server to server notification (after payments their send outcome of transaction in my page).

How can i answer with "HTTP 200" ???  Thanks a lot

Monday, April 26, 2021 10:28 PM

All replies

• User1535942433 posted

Hi Uruse1980,

What's your project? ASP.net c# or MVC? Could you tell us more details of your project?

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 8:24 AM
  • User753101303 posted

H,

Unclear if you want just some general information or tried something that fails. Http queries are returning various status code so that the caller knows if all went well or if something went wrong in processing the http query. So more likely the 3rd party is calling a page on your site so that you are notified about the transaction and returning 200 OK allows to see that it was processed without any errorr on your side.

By default a successfull web forms should return 200 Ok if al went well. You could use also an ASHX handler or even MVC. If you tried something the first step would be likely to understand what is returned. Keep in mind that this page needs to be available to the 3rd party site and I suspect thay maybe the response is a 3xx redirection code that directs to  a login page and so the 3rd party service just stops here ???

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:51 AM