none
Error Message - Additional required project fields that have missing values are not available because of the project configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I recently added a new project template to one of our Enterprise Project Types. All I did was save the template to Project Server and then went in to Enterprise Project Types and selected the new template from the drop down box and saved. I thought that was the end of it.

Since I made this change, whenever we add a new project to this Enterprise Project Type, we get the error message referred to in the title of this post - "Additional required project fields that have missing values are not available because of the project configuration. Contact your server Administrator". It then refers to a specific field that's available within another Enterprise Project Type but not that one that I've recently amended. I am the Administrator!

I can't work out what it is that's changed in order for this message to keep being created. The only significant change that I've made recently was adding a new template.

Any suggestions as to what I could do to resolve this would be great!

Thanks

Clair.

EDIT - it saves the project but won't allow us to check it in. That's when we get the error message and I've had to resort to force-checking in, which isn't ideal.
    • Edited by Lowey82 Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:37 PM More info.
    Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:07 PM