none
Office 365 to Web Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Our application is made in asp.net and we have integrated office 365 into it.(Web App => Office 365)

But, Let's say if we add an appointment, contact etc in Office 365 then how can this information/data will get added into our web application ? Means how can we send data from office 365 to web application ?

Regards,

Rohit

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Rohit,

According to your description, I think you could start from the Office 365 API.

Developing on the Office 365 platform

Sample project for ASP.NET:

Office-365-APIs-Starter-Project-for-ASPNETMVC

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 6:39 AM
  • Hi Jeffrey,

I too have the same requirement but small difference.

I want to save the pdf reports in Office 365 OneDrive from my Asp.Net Web Forms Application( Not an MVC Application).Can you help me regarding this...

Regards,

Hanife

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:56 PM
  • Hi Hanife,

I'm afraid I cannot find an ASP.NET Web Form Office 365 App sample currently, but the core code should be the same.

For example, you can use the common code under the O365-APIs-Start-ASPNET-MVC/Helpers Directory in you ASP.NET Web Form application.

By the way, the article below will help you understand the authentication concepts in Office 365 App.

Office 365 app authentication concepts

>> I want to save the pdf reports in Office 365 OneDrive

For this requirement, you can use the Office 365 File API.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 7, 2015 5:49 AM
  • Thanq for ur immediate response Jeffrey.

I was trying from the past one month with Office 365 API and REST APIs but ,facing the problem in generating the access token.I can't able to get any reference code for Asp.Net Web Forms.

Can you suggest any other to achieve this requirement please...

waiting for your reply friend!

Thanks,

Hanife

Friday, May 8, 2015 7:05 AM