how to fix column width of winrt column chart in windows store app using xaml and c#

Question

• how to fix column width of winrt column chart in windows store app using xaml and c#..

my coding is

xaml code:

<charts:Chart x:Name="chart" Title="My Account Detail"  HorizontalAlignment="Left"  VerticalAlignment="Top" Margin="0,0,0,0" Width="895"  Height="548" Foreground="Black" FontSize="10" >

</charts:Chart>

and i am adding chart from server side like:

ColumnSeries columnchart = new ColumnSeries();
                            columnchart.DependentValuePath = "Percentage";
                            columnchart.IndependentValuePath = "TestCode";

columnchart.Tag = testPercentageListitem.TestID;
                           // columnchart.SelectionChanged += columnchart_SelectionChanged;

columnchart.Tapped+=columnchart_Tapped;

chart.Series.Add(columnchart);

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:09 AM

Answers

• Hi ankit15,

Seems not to be a default control provided by WinRT, probably you should ask the code owner.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Ankit,

I think this thread is specific to Windows Store APP forum. So I am helping you to move this thread directly into that forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:41 AM
  • Hi ankit15,

Seems not to be a default control provided by WinRT, probably you should ask the code owner.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:54 AM
  • i just want to know how to fix bar width of a column series char in winrt column series.. and how to get value of each bar in xaml using c#
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:23 AM