none
Controlling Page Size of ReportViewer for BIDS/SSRS Reports! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to All,

I'm using SQL Server 2008 and within the BIDS/SSRS-Tools for designing reports. These reports should run in a Java Web-Tool which uses the Report Viewer from SSRS to Show the result.

My first question: I like to print an A4 portait Report but the active area which will Show the Report is much smaller. It only Show about 70 % of the width. Below in the screenhot there is a scroll bar where I can move the other 40 % into the visible area.

Sorry: Screenshot was not allowed for my account.

How can I resize the visible area of the Report Viewer to A4 portait or if necessary to landscape dynamically by the size of my designed Report?.

Second question: When I print the Report the page size behave very strange. It seems to be an endless page length. But then a second page was created, but with no further Content. But further: when I save this Report as PDF-Report by using the save button in the menu. The PDF-Report contains between any page an additional empty page (but with Header and footer). How can I control this different layouts in SSRS / BIDS?

Best Regards

Bernd

• Moved by DotNet Wang Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:54 AM
    Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Public Identity BG,

Visual Studio Integrate forum discuss and ask questions about extending and integrating with Visual Studio. Your question is more related to Visual Studio Report Controls. I will help you move this thread to that forum for dedicated help.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:53 AM
  • Hello Li Wang,

thanks for moving the question to the Fitting Forum.

Best Regards

Bernd G.

Monday, November 2, 2015 4:19 PM